My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Is In The Air....

It only comes once a year. Why not give up one day out of the three hundred and sixty-five(forget that leap year rule, which still utterly confuses me...) to be mushy and gushy and in love with the world?! Why not!? Hug everyone around! Call all of your friends and wish them a Happy Valentine's Day! Don't you like getting phone calls when you aren't expecting them? It doesn't have to be a call a century long!

Just say, "Hello! I am just calling to wish you a very happy Valentine's Day! I hope you have a good one!"

That wasn't so hard, right?

I'm thinking of that song that goes a little something like this:

Love is in the air....(duhn duhn duhn ..... duhn duhn duhn)
Love is in the ayyyyer.

In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, refer below:


Everyone spread a little love around! I know I will! You know what else I'll be doing today?
In about half an hour, I will be scooting my boot down to the dentist's office to get my regular teeth cleaning! Wooo!!!! I'm so excited! Not really, but it certainly is something.

Have a fabulous day everyone!


Love Always,

3 comments:

Capri Amier Amour said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Capri Amier Amour said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!
CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR THE INFORMATION

87291472-Sharky said...

Hi there and I must say it's very good to hear from you again. I,ve also fallen off the planet...lots going on....
Um, thank you for the comment ;>
If I'm in a good mood, setting up a shot can take about 8-10 minutes, depending on the light. If I'm in a sucky mood, no amount of fiddling works, then it all looks sick....

Take care honeybunny.
Me