My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Help?

My cough is getting very... not dry. If you catch my drift....
If not, lucky you.
Christmas is only in a couple of days, soon followed by New Year's! I don't want to be sick!
I have been sucking on throat lozenges, getting sleep, drinking soup, and enjoying tea. Anybody know any secret and amazing remedies to help me feel better? I would greatly appreciate it!!
Yesterday I was hardly coughing, but now I have to cough every time I speak!
In other news, my crocheting is going along nicely. I am half way done with a rainbow skinny boa.
Here is are a couple of pretty pictures I took of some flowers. Up close and personal...







Today's poll:

Do you prefer chocolate chip cookies or chocolate brownies WITH nuts?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer chocolate chip cookies, especially warm right out of the oven. Mmmmmmm.
Delaney

Capri Amier Amour said...

Chocolate chips!!!! Um, I don't know anything that'll help besides that robutison (spelling help??) cough stuff that's sooo nasty but it relly works!!!

Capri Amier Amour said...

alt3, but you have to be on times of new roman (or times) to do it. I was a quick learner on the backwards skating, I'm just trying to learn how to go fast! I'm usually a spirited gal, depending on the holiday!

Anonymous said...

Ellie, we decided to start fresh, so now it is going to be, www.chucbchubrulz.blogspot.com
Delaney

The One Who Can't Escape said...

I'd go for chocolate chips
Feel better!