My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Well. Sigh.


No snow, yet, hopefully. I woke up this morning, and I rushed to the window to check to see if my backyard was white and fluffy. Disappointment overwhelmed me, but I soon got over it.


The rain was on and off, as if the skies were wringing wet clothes after every load of washing. The wind would blow the water on my face, drench my hair, and leave my books soaked and ruined.


Feel better Holly! A friend is sick at the moment.


My schedule for this weekend:


Saturday:


from 9:30 to 1:00, go to school to work on projects with classmates.

from 1:00 to 5:00, either shop, read, or do research report.

from 5:00 to 10:00, celebrate Amy's birthday!!!!


Sunday:


from 10:00 to 2:00, go to Andrea's house with other friends.

from 2:00 to 4:00, go to library with Mum and research for my report.

from 4:00 to 5:00, go shopping.


Monday:


from 10:00ish to i-dont-know-when, help old elementray teacher teach students, cause my dad works there, and I don't have school.


Pretty busy weekend, I'll say.


No comments: