My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

I saw Kung Fu Panda with three of my other friends yesterday, and then my old neighbor invited me to see it again today. I was totally willing to watch it again. There is this one line in the movie, that i just love, said by the ever wise turtle master person:


Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why we call it the present.

So insightful and true.


:DEllie:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i recently took my daughter to see that movie. it was quite a laugh. i hoped you enjoyed it as much as my little one did!

87291472-Sharky said...

Hi. Can't wait to see it. Only starts here end of June :( Anything by Pixar rocks! Thank you for commenting on 'Empty Home'. Very good of you. Me x

kristi said...

Very cute. I am looking forward to seeing that movie.

Please check out my daughter's blog and leave her a comment. I know she'd love your blog.

Her blog is:www.
lipglossandsparkles.blogspot.com