My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hey!

Hmmm. Nothing much going on. Pretty swamped with work about school, and then outside activities. There has been a lot on my mind lately. The good thing is that the weather has finally started to go in my favor. All weekend long, it was burning hot. I LOVE it. This is the kind of weather I live for. Hopefully it will stay this way because I don't think I'm willing to go back to anything cooler than what I experienced today and yesterday.
I look out of my bedroom window and it is absolutely gorgeous. There is a slight breeze that ruffles the green leaves of the trees outside.

oops. Gotta go. Dinner.

1 comment:

The One Who Can't Escape said...

You're saying 92 degrees is good? Ouch...
I'm listening to "New Soul" now, and it reminded me of you so I went in :)
Hope the weekend went well