My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I Guess I'm Back?

Well, at least I've posted for the past couple of days. But then again, all I have left to say about things are in complain-form, and I doubt anyone wants to hear about that. So perhaps posts will be shorter, to spare any readers overexposure to negativity.

Also, this weekend is a four day break(gotta love presidents), and all I can think about is sleeping in. It's the only thing I want to do now, since I get so little of it.

Speaking of sleep, I should go do that right now. Blurb my life. My theory is that exhaustion effects blog posting in the way that every word that pops out is either mean, depressing, or unnecessay.

But I ramble too much. Kind of like what I did in the essay I just wrote. And off I go...

E

No comments: