My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cupid

Huzzah! Finally! I have internet access other than on an itouch! Blogging on an actual keyboard feels foreign and weird. I'll have to get used to that again. Mwah ha ha. But anyways, yes, I saved up enough of my own money to buy a laptop. Appropriately enough, on Valentine's Day or S.A.D.(for those clueless, singles awareness day). That would be the reason for naming him Cupid <3

For the record, I am not interested in the hype of crazy expensive notebooks, so I purchased a simple acer laptop on sale. Inexpensive, works nicely, and 4.4 out of 5 user reviews. Sounds good to me. Maybe I will actually enjoy being more interactive on here. Doubt it, but you never know.

E

1 comment:

Lady Euphoria Deathwatch said...

Hi Elley,

I found you through Ipublish Blogs and like what I've read so far.

Maybe it was the use of the word 'Mwah ha ha' on Valentine's Day that stuck with me, but I'm going to be following you.

Sincerely, Lady Euphoria Deathwatch