My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Okay, so, yeah.

Believe it or not, this is actually the second time I have titled a post with this title. "Okay, so yeah."

I have had weird thoughts lately. One whom I told to my friend, Rachel.

I have had a weird thought about how humans eat food. Isn't it like shoving(not really, but you get the point) edible substance down a hole(which leads to a tube) in your face? It is kind of a weird though, but so true. Tell me what you think.

My colors look like a sky over Christmas!!

1 comment:

The One Who Can't Escape said...

Haha :)
No, my spring break actually starts in about three weeks. We have it differently, but summer+winter break are at the same time as the rest of the world :)
Did you hear James Blunt's 1973? It's not a very new song (well it's kind of but not really) but it's really good! http://youtube.com/watch?v=uWeqeQkjLto