My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, hear it is...Easter Sunday, which has unfortunately become a commercial holiday. Sure bunnies and chickies and lambies are cute and adorable, but that is not the real meaning behind the holy day. My family is religious, so we were up at 6:30 this morning to go to church. It was a very easy and soothing mass.

It was rather interesting, though, because during communion(when people go forward to receive the body and blood of Christ, bread and wine), we hear a loud crash of glass striking the stone tiled floor. I look behind me a bit, and a lady is shocked and stunned with her mini bottle of wine shattered and the red wine quickly staining and spreading on the floor. I did not hear it, but my mom said that she said "the 's' word" two times because she was so shocked. I felt so bad for her. i wanted to walk up and hug her.
Just thought would share that.

1 comment:

The One Who Can't Escape said...

That could have been really nice.
Hope you got chocolates, that's the coolest part about Easter :)