My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hackster

My blog is being hacked by disgusting advertisements, so never mind them. I'll try and take care of it, it's happened before. Just don't click on them, not that you would be foolish enough to do so. But just saying..

If you ever find yourself with nothing to do this holiday season, I would recommend you read the book The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren. Very enlightening and heart warming.

On a side note, today is our house's two year anniversary. We moved into our humble abode two years ago, when I was terribly sick. We all had the lousiest Christmas one could imagine, but that is part of our past. It's hard to believe how fast time can go by. It is just further proof to how carefully you must spend it. Have a fabulous holiday week.

No comments: