My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Grande

That would be the size of the hot chocolate I got from starbucks on the way home from choir this evening. Third cup of the day. The first two weren't from starbucks, though. I don't think I could ever get away with that...

Terribly busy weekend. Terribly stressful weekend. Sleep deprivation brought on a terribly busy and stressulful Monday. Rain has been pelting down and the wind is icy cold! It's like I'm a story book character, where moods are reflected through weather. The entire week will be like this. Shucks.

But, I do have one thing to look forward to at the end of the week! Disneyland trip/competition with choir on Saturday!!! I'm so excited! Too bad it'll be freezing. But I'll have a jacket. Too bad I won't get home until two in the morning. But it'll be a great memory. What a lovely escape from the rest of the world. I'm also returning to my old middle school on Thursday to sing with the choir. And then practicing our song with the strings orchestra the following Monday. And then choir winter concert the Thursday after that. Then I'm seeing The Nutcracker with friends that Friday! And that's doesn't include any of the other activites I have going on. What a jam packed schedule. Hopefully it'll make time pass by, so Christmas will be here before we know it.

Aw, time to sleep the hours away. Like how Santa rides his sleigh all day and dances the night away. Just hear those sleigh bells ringing a ring ting tingling tooooo. Outside there's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you. Catchy holiday music. Silly choir.

Good night to all and to all a goodnight.

<3 e

No comments: