My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

500 Days of Summer

The best movie. Seriously, I love this movie. I thought it was fantastic in theater, and now I have the DVD. I've watched it a minimum of two days everyday since Christmas. I fall asleep to it, spend the day with it. I have a special spot for the DVD next to my headboard. I've seen the director commentary with the actors, deleted/extended scenes, and I even watched it in French with Casey yesterday after watching it in English. Today it literally played back to back since 12:00 pm and it is still playing now. Everything about it is phenomenal. The actors. The story. The soundtrack. I could never get tired of this movie. Something about it seems to speak to me. 500 Days of Summer completes my life. And when something this important comes up in life, I'm not willing to let it go. It might sound crazy, but that's just the way it is.

No comments: