My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

nothing new

nothing is really new in my life.
except for bad luck.
besides braces:

i lost my favorite pen after misplacing the one before that. i lost my locker key two days in a row about a week ago. i found an awesome green pen and then lost it the same day. i went to bed thursday and found a pincher bug on BREAKING DAWN(!) and then felt tickling on my arm as another bug crawled on me while i was laying in bed. that friday morning, i woke up because a bloody nose came for no apparent reason. i was aggravatingly close to seeing wicked, before having the chance snatched away from me. i have to go to two hours of a play rehearsal twice a week(that i hate) when i could be completing the never ending mountain of homework.

life has been so unfair.
this better mean that something fan-flapjack-tastic is going to happen to me sometime soon.
like winning the lottery.
or wicked tickets falling from the sky.

here is an interesting fact to top it all off:

Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.

3 comments:

Tal said...

Sorry about the bad luck =/
Hopefully it will all get better.
Someone once said that good stuff cannot be appreciated without bad things happening first...

<.:OeCd:.> said...

That bites, if it helps, my weekend sucked after getting over a weeklong cold/sinus crap. Yep, Life sucks, but sometimes to get to the good parts you have to go throught the sucky ones. A BUG ON BREAKING DAWN?!?!?! CURSE THOSE 6 LEGGED CREATURES!!!!!

reylit@live.com said...

just dropping by to say hi =]