My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Orange Chicken

I am trying a new experiment. The titles of my blog posts will be key words that relate to my day. For example, I had a delicious orange chicken dinner. Knowing myself, I will probably forget by the time I brush my teeth tonight, but it is worth a shot.

Today was an incredibly busy day. I got home about half an hour ago. My homework has yet to be completed. The time says nearly nine. Dang. Time management is not my friend. But it is important to continue daily blogging, for I am learning to apply consistency. All the little things will eventually add up. My concentration is dying, so I should start homework. Dang again. Have a tremendous hump day tomorrow!!!


E

No comments: