My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SO Excited!

Guess how many posts I have done so far!! Guess!!! Go ahead....guess!!!!!


Hint: More than 137 but less then 231.

This particular post is number 201!!!! Yay!!!!! Also, my computer is acting up and doesn't want to give me Internet access. We think it is overheated. The sticker on the bottom saying that it is a valid purchase....it was melted into shreds. Yuck. I have a fan going on right now over it(specially designed from Best Buy) to keep it cooler. So sorry for my lack of posts since Thursday, and sorry for any future lacking in posts. Hopefully, that won't happen.

If I don't get to post tomorrow...let me say it now:

Happy Hump day!!!!


Oh yeah...I went to my first Bat Mitzvah(ugghhh. i don't know how to spell this) on Saturday. It was seriously amazing. The only word to describe it would be....psychedelic!

2 comments:

The One Who Can't Escape said...

You spelled it right :-)

87291472-Sharky said...

Haha :) lmao about this one Ellie.
Thank you your comment on my pic. It makes me happy so thank you. Meeeeee :>