My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

In Case You Didn't Know

Hello. Before you go ahead an assume I am new to this because this is my first post, stop right where you are! I have had a blog before. It was www.almondyjoy-lifesgood.blogspot.com/ I have decided to delete that blog and start up a new one. Why you ask? Simply because I felt that I needed a new start. I was actually doing pretty good on my other blog, but I felt I needed to start fresh. So, here I am. And welcome to my world.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Ellie, thanks for the heads up that you moved. I've book marked your new blog address. Happy posting.

knicksgrl0917 said...

hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here