My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Updates

Last you heard of me, I was on vacation in San Francisco. I meant to post every single day, but the next hotel we stayed at did not have free wifi. So sorry, I wasn't about to pay. And I already learned the difficult way that texting my posts does not turn out well.

Anyways, we drove the rest of the way from San Simeon on Wednesday morning to downtown San Fran. We arrived early afternoon and checked into our hotel, and then later explored the area a bit. On Thursday, we went on our tour at Alcatraz, which was spectacular(!!!!!!!). After that, we roamed Pier 39, an equally fantastic experience.

Friday we took this "Hop on, Hop off" bus tour around the city that allowed us to get on at off the bus at any one of the thirteen(fourteen?) stops. My favorite, of course, was the Golden Gate Bridge. It was lovely :)

We left early Saturday morning and drove six hours back to our little old, FLAT, city. It felt delicious to be back at home once again.

As for this week, the Link Crew program at my high school has had me very occupied. Our freshman orientation took place yesterday and today, so we had training both Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday was my own orientation for sophomore year. I must admit, I had a blast with all these great people I've been spending time with. I wish so much that I could relive this week over and over and over and over again. It almost makes me want to go back to school. Which says a lot.

There you have it. All the updates for now. I'm off to attempt homework. Though I'll probably end up procrastinating.

No comments: