My photo
Cheers to karma for making life a little bit more entertaining.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hump Day

Yes, once again. It is Hump Day. Hopefully you remember what Hump Day is.... because I do not exactly want to remind you.

Instead, I am going to share with you some songs that I enjoy.

So, here we go. Hopefully you'll share some of yours with me.


-anything from Jason Mraz(especially I'm Yours and You And I Both)
-Disturbia
-Viva la Vida
-Fall For You
-Don't Worry Be Happy
-Bleeding Love
-Four Minutes
-Take A Bow
-Stop and Stare
-My Immortal
-Forever
-Shake it


I'm probably forgetting something completely, but... oh, well. I'll remember when I remember.

Have an awesome rest of Hump Day.
And if you are reading this and it is NOT Hump Day, HAVE A GREAT DAY!

3 comments:

The One Who Can't Escape said...

Hey
Hump Day is almost over so there's no point in wishing you a good Hump Day so I'll just do it next time.

Fav songs for now
-Santana- Just feel better
-Beatles/George Harrison- While my Guitar Gently Weeps
-Stevie Wonder- Sir Duke
-The Perishers- My Heart
-Train- When I look To The Sky

So yeah...
Have a great weekend!

Kellan said...

Have a good weekend, Ellie - see you soomn - Kellan

Capri Amier Amour said...

Eleven days... I CAN'T WAIT!! (Twilight)